This is why I HEART my brother Kurt and why he is cool!
I got this pix today via the Verizon family plan.
He is seriously the biggest Jazz fanatic ebay'ing buying person ever!
He bids me cool stuff like this on Ebay!
He accepts, never judges, and always supports my true love crushes on athletic figures.
He's metro.
All you girls can thank me later for not having to teach your boyfriend to dress.
He was totally bad ace once and went to the Bronx to a Yawkee game...alone! He rode the train and subway completely decked out in his Mariners gear, a huge feat in Yankee town. And then sat, heckled, and cheered from his seat, 12 rows up behind the home dugout!

He's the best Uncle Bean-o ever! Taking Lexi to Jazz games and all! (of course he had to show the Jazz logo in the 2nd pic! & I don't know why but Lexi loves those spiders?!)
GO BEAN-O!

I have no idea why I granted him this term and only recollect a homemade sign amid the aiport at his mission homecoming.
We only call each other when it's of absolute most importance, such as giving a play by play of game 7 of the ALCS or gloating about Jazz player sightings in their luxury vehicles.
With that being said, he is the only one whose calls I do not screen and probably answer 90% of the time.



1 comment:
How cool! And now he's in love on top of all that! Hahaha, I love your sports logo shirts! And Lexi of course is freaking adorable!
Post a Comment