Wednesday, October 1, 2008

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

FREAK YEAH! October is an sensational month filled with costumes, pumpkins, and most noteably mulitiple POST SEASON baseball every single day this month!!! Though my Brave Chipper didn't make it this year, I am happy to report neither did the Yankees nor the Mets! Ha...hoodrat your dirty Mets suck! The elite eight include: Dodgers (Manny's a sell out), Cubs, Angels (say your prayers), Red Sox (fully loaded), Devil Rays (just because I live in Florida now doesn't mean I'll cheer), Brewers, and Phillies (thanks for knocking out the Mets).

My first and foremost team will forever be the ATL Braves but my American League team belongs to Bean town baby! Papelbon, Wakefied, Dice-K, Varitek, Big Papi, Coco, and my babe Jacoby are stellar athletes! Boston is one of my favorite East Coast cities filled with amazing shopping, sites, schools, and stadium. I have been to Fenway on many a occasion with my girls and also with my sports fanatic bro Kurt. Fenway and its fans are incomparable and surpass any sporting event I have ever attended. Here are a couple of my favorite Red Sox memories....




With Bean-o after the game, gotta love the StubHub tickets!

Kicking it old school with the seats.

I had to charm the security guard to get on top of the Green Monster. Minimum $150 seat!




My favorite picture that encompasses Kurt to a T, such a kid at heart watching BP and trying to score an autograph.

Me, Jess, Rach, Rachelle
Here we are with our Boston paraphernalia. We were unable to score seats so we pretended it was a glorious game. Photo taken by a vendor who refused to sell me a Big Papi t-shirt because according to him it wouldn't fit over my "big cannons"! Whatever, I got a picture and discount nonetheless, and the shirt conformed to the cannons perfectly!


Us checking out the Green Monster, while being checked out!

GO RED SOX!!

2 comments:

Dezi & Brock said...

Hahaha, I didn't understand any of your baseball talk!! But I got Big Papi, isn't that what you used to call one of your boyfriends??! HAhaha!! And I loved the big cannons story, I remember you texting me about it!!

Anonymous said...

I know! It's so much more fun to read the blogs of people who have the same life as me!
Not that reading about other people's toddlers eating crayons isn't fun though (insert extreme sarcasm)
I'm a p/t retail bitch now too! We'll have to exchange bitchy customer stories :)