Monday, October 20, 2008

BABY BELUGA






Posted by Picasa
I MISS MY BABY BELUGA
ALEXIA RAE HEATON!!
This is my new screensaver of the sassy 9 month year old.
She is filled with screams, screeches, laughter and serious stares.
I love this babe to pieces and can't wait to play in the snow with her come December.
Our similarities to one another are astounding but I have learned the following from Baby Beluga...
-babies= lack of sleep
-babies= no more "me/bre" time
-babies= staying in pjs all day cause they will just barf on your clothes
-in order to go to the bathroom, you must place baby in the tub so they won't get away
-do not feed babies frosties from Wendy's, it leads to the ER in American Fork
-playing too much all day= refusal to nap and/or go to bed
-she REALLY likes to watch The Hills
-babies should not stay up after midnight playing
-I am not equipped mentally, physically, emotionally, financially to have baby
-my lack of maternal skills were apparent each time I called it "it" or "that baby"
-she hates wearing accessories but likes getting into/playing with mine
-earrings and babies don't mix
-high heels and babies don't mix
-she can already spot a fake! Some day this knowledge can be used for hand bags. She knows when it's a fake cell phone, laptop, or paper and refuses to play with it.
-too much attention to Baby Beluga= jealous Aunt BreBre
-unlike a single guy (slash my bro Kurt), carrying a baby around is not attractive for a single gal. This often leads to disapproving stares or whispers, which is why I always wanted to carry her around, especially in Emery County.
My first time babysitting Alexia alone, Desi & Tony went to a movie. 10 minutes after they left the baby woke up! Yikes. 3 hours later they found all 3 of us (Shann was called in as a jr member of the BSC) on the floor watching Season 2 of The Hills covered in baby cereal. Haha that's what they paid me the big bucks for in Connecticut! Jk. I don't do babies, obviously! I can handle my own with teenagers and severely Autistic children but babies are a whole different playing field. So kudos to all those with "it" babies.

All this baby talk makes me tired! We were pooped after a hard day of shopping and playing at the pool! This is my fav pic of us kicking it.

*This is the first installment of "Memory Monday" with Many More to come!

-and i cannot figure out my FONT, so deal with it

3 comments:

Dezi & Brock said...

HAhaha, I love the last picture! And you're so insightful. I've totally been baby hungry lately, wtf? Thanks for the reality check! Haha

Dezi & Brock said...

Where's your tribute to TI??!

Unknown said...

that last picture reminds me of Dez. she says she'll put the babies to sleep and ends up sleeping before they do! whos TI?