Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR



Not an aficionado to reptilian creatures, I confess I do in fact enjoy my green pair of alligator stilettos on occasion. Alas our company dinner the former night I was confronted with the dilemma of whether or not to consume the unfashionable appetizer.....ALLIGATOR BITES! Are you serious? People REALLY eat alligator and not just wear it?! So not one to be left out nor afraid of trying something new, I timidly dipped the fried sludge in Key Lime sauce and began nibbling. And nibbling. And biting. And chewing. And chomping until it was masticated. It was like unto the Willy Wonka never ending chewing bubble gum. Subsequently, the alligator bites were everlasting as I reaped the rewards back into the toilet all night long. See you later alligator.

2 comments:

Dezi & Brock said...

Hahahaha! I get it! See ya later alligator! Oh my, why does Hollie always look so weird in your pictures??! Does she ever have a normal face or does she always look like that??!!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's brutal girl!