it's cold in here! There must be some Torros in the atmosphere!
Ohmy today in Key West it was a freezing 68* outside!
The first day since I've been here that it was not an option to lay out on a sunny wind chill day!
And the first day since my arrival I had to wear a jacket and socks!
I'm offically a wuss! I bundled up, leggings, uggs, jacket and all!
I was all too thrilled to finally have a reason to get the caramel apple cider from Starbucks!
It amused me more than normal to laugh at the sights of the Key West attire in the cold.
I saw beanies, windbreakers, a puffy fur trimmed hooded jacket, gloves, jeans, real shoes and all this was mixed and matched with flip flops and shorts!
It got to about 64* that night and I almost froze. But when the Puerto Rican dropped me into the ocean that night it was suprisingly warm. Though he suprisingly is not! So conclusion...I am ready for the cold front and the Puerto Rican to leave already!

1 comment:
Hey Bre- I had no idea that you had a blog and just stumbled upon it while searching for fun blogs to read. I added you to my Roll Call and hope that you don't mind! Cute blog you have going on!
Post a Comment