Sunday, October 19, 2008

BUENVENIDOS A MIAMI

Alas, we were able to hit up Miami big Willie style! Hollie and I FINALLY ventured the long awaited 3 hour, 45 mph, no passing lanes, drive up the Keys to civilization...the mall and tall buildings!

We were avidly searching for Brooke Hogan's condo. Only to be told we had just missed her Target shopping spree by 2 minutes at the check out line!


We hit up South Beach and were stopped and stalked by a stranger whom wanted to accompany us to the beach to take our polaroid. Creepy. Though we should have taken him up on his offer because this was the outcome of a random gay guy's photography skills...




I was estatic when he started snapping more than one picture but our bad for not critiquing until the long trip home. Here we laughed upon his horrific zoom capabilities.

Better luck next Saturday as we will be whisked away from the world of sin called Fantasy Fest on a madatory day off/trip to Miami. Cause we "Party in the city where the heat is on. All night on the beach till the break of dawn. Welcome to Miami!"

2 comments:

Dezi & Brock said...

AAAHHH!! I wanna go! I totally wanna visit in Miami! I take much better pictures!!

Ashley said...

Hey, that looks fun. I love the post and I have always wanted to visit Miami, now I will be singing that song for a while today. I am happy that you have some great posts up.