....starring frozen reeses, the Boston Red Sox, and a new laptop! I am absolutely perfectly content and elated to be finally spending a night ALONE! I relish my self absorbed Bre time almost to the point where one could almost proclaim me a hermit. Though I did stumble upon a defense to Dezi's accusations, in November's ELLE magazine..."Even the most hermetic of us (and if you're reading ELLE, I seriously doubt you qualify) look to the stories of others to explain, justify, inspire, or even reject as a way of figuring out our own lives." So according to my monthly literature I am not a hermit, and I can live with that. But what I can't live without is my BYU baseball hoodie and Juicy sweats, so much I made my sister trip it home to Castle Dale, rifle through the boxes, find and send the comfy duds to the West Keys.
I simplified my Saturday night to satisfaction by subtraction!
Minus-ing the following:
-the Puerto Rican (and his rico suave texts)
-the Jamacian (and his phone calls)
-the roommates who want to be besties 24-7 ( I already have a BFF, I don't need 3 more)
-the bra (everyone's life is better without one)
-the job (the boss is out of town)
Like Young Jeezy and Lil Weebie said... "I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T you know what that means!....doesn't smell like onion rings"! haha.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HAHAHAHA!!!! Rico Suave and you want it!! Hahahaha!!! You definitely didn't minus him last night, you totally wanted to multiply and replenish! Hahahaha!!!!
Post a Comment