
Go 2009, I've broken a majority if not all of these and it's only the 8th day!
1- I have discovered the holiday candy, my mother took me literally when I said all I want is CANDY for Christmas, said while on the lemonade diet! After a week of searching, I have ascertained the chocolate covered cinnamon bears down at Stewarts. There is also Valentine gummy hearts now out on display, that should last me until Cadbury Mini Eggs come out in March. I am going to be fat this year. Also contributing is Dezi with the welcome home purple skittles.
2- Not even three hours after midnight I gave into this one! I'm completely helplessly F-word retarded when it comes to the L-word.
3- I was suppose to Christmas present me with a cute colorful leather passport cover in hopes for it to be seen and used. The navy blue and gold coloring needs to be kept hidden. I don't do navy blue.
4- Haha, day 8 and I'm still working on December's issues. Alas, New York is complete! So scroll down for the 5 NYC posts. Keep checking back for the Key West edition and the best of 2008.
5- I still have Christmas letters and packages for the pen pals waiting to be stamped. Dezi has the blog book so I can't help that. The last dear diary entry was in November thanks to England.
6- I'm trying, although the looks of it are horrific with mounds and piles of missing and found clothes and shoes from Castle Dale to Salt Lake to Page. Haha you still have my skirts and D-Will shirt Dezi! I did snap this pic today and laugh at myself as I was folding the cardigan pile. Who has sequined cardigans? Apparently I have 4, not counting all my sequined non-cardigan categories.
HERE'S TO A SHIMMERY '09!

2 comments:
Ha ha...love it. "Shimmer Bri" that can be your Barbie name if they ever make one out of you. Oooh and those gummy, sugar covered hearts are mi favorito.
glad to have found ur blog
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com
Post a Comment