Friday, December 26, 2008

P.S....

SANTA DID COME!!!

I totally forgot about this and opened it with Dezi via facebook chat at 2 am.


This is even better the second time, I forgot what it even looked like!

I HEART Kate Spade stationary! And am OBSESSED with notebooks!

Inside view. Isn't she so pretty! She needs a matching pen. Hint hint.

So happy! Complete with an extra 3 pack of Kate Spade notebook paper!
I have a plethora of notebooks/pads and I'm thrilled to condense it down to just one! I don't know how people function or get through a day without a notebook. My roommates always ask me what I have to write down. Well what don't I have to write down! Names, addresses, emails, songs, prices, lists, thoughts, quotes, dates, numbers, reminders, itineraries, drawings, menus, recipes, lesson plans (yes those still pop into my head), wish lists, EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!
Everyone needs a notebook!
Santa did it in style!

1 comment:

Dezi & Brock said...

Does a journal count as a notebook??! Haha, write up some lesson plans for me. We're going to get into fractions soon and I'll need your cooking expertise!