Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Did you know Key West is the 3rd most destined hot spot for New Years after Vegas and NYC? I didn't but apparently Hulk Hogan did, as Hollie side swiped him on a scooter earlier that day.

The KW Ross is commendable for it's slutty skimpy sexy $20 party dresses. These were the five selections but it was the accessories that won out the sequined strapless. I have been longing to finally wear my black Miami Mango MSG necklace. This was my last and final wardrobe hurrah before I move back to Utah, the cold, and my mother where unfortunately my tan will be covered and lost!

Working it down Duval. Love my cell phone placement. Graciously let Hollie wear one of the selections, in exchange for use of straightener/blow dryer/bobby pins.



A plethora of people on the packed street of Duval.


Caught many a beads and kisses that night! Riiiight. I feel like I'm doing a dancing Kim Kardasian pose, too bad I don't have the butt to fulfill that role.

CNN was broadcasting live for Sushi The Drag Queen's ruby slipper drop.




Loved her/his dress, totally jealous of Sushi and her feathered cape. I love all the extravagance of a good Drag Queen.



I can hardly contain my enthusiasm as I pushed my way on stage!




I love Sushi! And Sushi loves holding my fat in! Sushi's Chippendale bodyguard was not a good photographer...what a drag (no pun intended)!



The Party on the Pier! It was the best entertainment all night, complete with fireworks!


Yikes!!! Where's the ones?!

2 comments:

Dezi & Brock said...

Hahaha! Oh my gosh that place is so skanky! Me and my dad are happy that you're back from Soddom and Gommorrah. Haha, idk how to spell that. but thanks for the censored versions of the pictures! and Holly is fat in that dress!! You would've looked way better in it.

Lyndsay said...

We watched the shoe drop on CNN! I wish I would have known to look for you!