So the girls were done for the day at the darken time 4:30pm and headed back to Connecticut by warm train. I exercised the choice to finally meet up with stockbroker boy. My actions before and after this event were extremely ridiculously P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C! So much so I will spare you and my dignity the details. But apparently it was so horrific Diana's facebook status updated the internet world the moment she dropped me off at the airport proclaiming "why are girls (insert Bre now) so stupid and for the love of god get yourself some pride!" Total slap in my face!
I pretended and swore my trip to NYC wasn't about him nor for him but somehow stockbroker boy surpassed the way to #1 on the daily itineraries. 2 1/2 days of phone tag, voicemails, missed calls, conflicting schedules, arguing, and crying led him to voice...
DON'T WAIT FOR ME.
But I did, for the rest of the night in the cold, the whole next day clutching my phone, and even on the frozen porch before my early morning flight back. But to no avail as I was left with a broken heart eating frozen skittles in one of the most spectacular cities in the world. All for his one never ending excuse being void a car based on a previous reckless weekend of "fun". I know you're a whiz when it comes to numbers and all but ever heard of the number 7 train?! It's a little thing called public transportation, millions of New Yorkers like yourself, get on it every single day, twenty four hours a day! You should try it, I did, 11 hours worth in fact!
All I could muster up through the tears was twenty five cents for the Skittles and he gave them to me anyways. It's amazing how people can sense a complete stranger's anguish and pain. Especially those Samaritans of New York City. I have found from many a experiences that New Yorkers are indeed NICE! Thus was shown to me during my trip as I sat in Bryant Park crying over the last/final broken promise. So in conclusion, stockbroker boy go buy yourself a freaking metro card or a car already!! Maybe I should post that as my facebook status for a more effective slap in the face!
"Brianne is...why are stockbrokers so stupid and for the love of god get yourself a damn metro card!"

1 comment:
Hahaha! I like the facebook status! But don't do it until next Christmas when I get normal internet access again b/c I want to leave a comment about it! Like "butt wipes are still butt wipes!!" Hahaha! And then, "Merry Christmas!!"
Post a Comment