JUICY COUTURE on 5th avenue
ROCK AND REPUBLICS
size 27 via my boys on Canal Street
CRUMBS sex & the city CUPCAKE
MOOD FABRIC
Waiting for an encounter with Tim Gunn to tell me "MAKE IT WORK!"
SHAKE SHACK burger and fries
H&M accessories spree
I am the Queen of Accessories
Funky one of a kind NYC boutique pieces
Hugs from random cute strangers
who gave me some loving
Headband compliments from gay guys
Headband compliments from gay guys
Style compliments from straight girls
MY FOUND TEMPORARILY LOST CAMERA IN THE CITY!!!!
Abnormally warm temperatures all day long,
minusing my cute coat!
Also will help but not limited to lots and lots of running and laying out around the island of Key West. The only reason I'm returning!
Also will help but not limited to lots and lots of running and laying out around the island of Key West. The only reason I'm returning!
Forgive and forget?
I think not, I'm NEVER going to forgive him, so I guess I'm never going to forget him.
So goes the love life!
I'm going to be a bench warmer for a while. I'm taking myself out of the game, I don't want to play anymore, for a very long time! Not even next season, I'm opting injured list for this broken heart.

1 comment:
Hahaha, injured list!? Good analogy! I love it! You got the point across in less words than it took me in my Sabbatical blog! And you managed not to offend anyone in the process! Hahaha! Good job! I like your boots.
Post a Comment