Saturday, December 13, 2008

BROOKLYN BOMBSHELLS

All bundled up (thanks to Kels and all her winter wear) and ready to burrow Brooklyn.


We ran into "SANTACON" at Grand Central!



Getting cozy with the Santa's on the subway.
Love the Pimp Santa in the back.
Pretty sure I sat on Mr. Blue eyes lap.



I absolutely love Brooklyn!!
Williamsburg, Dumbo, Fulton street, Bedford street, quaint shops, cozy cafes, all the culture of city life MINUS the TOURISTS! It was real and raw and I LOVED IT!!!


Ghetto fabulous shopping and steals!

Beacon's Closet OVERWHELMED my obsessive compulsive nature! Everything was color coded! I didn't know where to begin, I could have wiped out my itinerary for a day to spend riffling through Marc Jacobs and Diane Von Furstenberg!


Hip music slash venue scene.

At Juniors in Brooklyn WITHOUT Junior the Jamaican from Brooklyn!

Apparently baby showers, a hair cut, and a scary mother are more important than picking up Bre from the airport. Thus causing immediate dismissal from the itinerary.

We are still uncertain about the baby daddy-ness of the shower!



JUNIORS is FAMOUS for its CHEESECAKE!! The BEST in NY, ohmy!


FINALLY got my hot dog! LOVE to devour EM (the hot dog not Santa)!

Our Brooklyn Boots with the Fur!


BREE + KELSEE = FUN..EE!

I HEART KELS! She is my favorite side kick while I play Dora the Explora around the city. She is always up AND DOWN for anything! Literally, getting lost, midnight trips to Queens, crying in Stop & Shop, trying to find the damn L train, Nike town stalks, ballets, baseball, cupcakes, lemonade diets, bright colors, and being the only white girl at a black block party and/or club!

VIVA LA BROOKLYN
our last adventure


View from the Brooklyn Bridge on looking Manhattan

1 comment:

Dezi & Brock said...

Oh my gosh you are so skinny in these boot pictures!! Your legs are tiny!! You're still top heavy though, I think you need a couple more bras. Hahaha, j/k. But the Jamaican is a ghetto-fabulous idiot, and the baby shower was HIS baby! Hence the Facebook break up with you! Haha! So unfortunately your mom saved herself $875 a month... someone else's mom is paying for his baby mamma now!