Keeping our fingers crossed in the frigid cold to win Wicked tickets via lotto drawing.
Ha! The only version I saw this weekend!
I about fell out of the taxi trying to take the picture.
Megan, Diana, and I at Southern Hospitality .
The kids macaroni and cheese is fabulous!
Kudos to the pulled pork sandwich as well!
Three sexy thumbs up!
Thumbs down on the make shift outhouse bathroom experience.
Just waiting for Justin or the Prime Minister in the VIP room, while hitting on their body guards!
ALAS! VIVA LA JUICY! After walking past the COMING SOON JUICY sign for a year on 5th I entered! And found my 2 absolute favorite things in the world merged as one...Dillons Candy Bar and Juicy wrapped in a pretty package for $50! Even though it's $10 a pound worth of candy, I would still make my daddy/Santa buy it for me.
Yes, you can wrap up Cartier for me.
My absolute FAVORITE Christmas spot in NYC.
The Saks Snowflakes!
We are intended for 5th avenue
It was an illustrious day with the gals. It was refreshing to consort with peers who have similar ideals and agendas. Most especially New York City, guys, and New York City guys. I found myself incredibly relieved to be in the same boat via relationship woes. It was ascertained NYC guys are conclusively heinous when it comes to alliances. As evident by my forthcoming utterly tragic night.

2 comments:
Did you get into Wicked?
I think you need to teach me more, I didn't really understand very many of the names in this blog. I got Juicy though! Cuz your real boyfriend is Juicy!
Post a Comment