
ONE- I'm laying in bed ready to die from mental exhaustion and lack of substance in my stomach, all for the sake of "the cleanse" slash diet from hell!
TWO- The 10 day starvation will all be worth it to step into NYC 38 hours from now and devour a dirty water dog and a Crumbs cupcake.
THREE- a date has been offically confirmed with stockbroker boy!!!!!!
FOUR- I am now insanely blonde thanks to Headlines Hair Station.
FIVE- I cheated....6 jolly ranchers, 3 sticks of gum, 2 dum dums, and 1 pretzel stick (for the ibprohen).
SIX- Today I stepped on the scale for the first time and...... -12 POUNDS!!!! I saw a 3 digit number I haven't seen in years!
SEVEN- I am not packed yet nor do I have winter clothes let alone a jacket! Tanks, shorts, flip flops and a hoodie will not suffice the chilling 40*! H&M here I come! There are no H&M's in Miami nor the state of Florida.
EIGHT- My 4 day itinerary is NOT complete! So peace out. On Earth. Good will to men.

4 comments:
Okay, Bri, I have to know if it's worth it. -12 lbs sounds pretty good right now...but so does food.
Oh Miss Bree, How do I love thee? I myself am prone to indulge in a good crash diet as well and I commend your effort, 12 lb loss and craziness. You make me proud!
Okay, but the clease is totally going to give you the runs from hell is you "crash" back to cupcakes and hotdogs...thats why you're suppose to easy your self back into food (did you read the whole booK? or just the lemons part?) Anyways...ha,ha...good luck!
How did I not know you had blogged about this? I think I got all 8 FYI's in 8 different texts. Haha. Anyway, I desperately need the NYC report. I hate your stockbroker *** wipe.
Post a Comment