MERRY CHRISTMAS!
This entertained us for a good couple of hours- sunscreen and nail polish paintings.
Kallie is such a good artist! Mine is suppose to be a heart. We love pigs.
After laying out I got many a good important calls/texts/voicemails where my phone proceeded to die. Being I forgot my wall charger in New York, I was left with the car charger. So there I ran only to discover it didn't work like it did the previous day. Instead of buying another charger or borrowing a phone, I came up with the next best plan....to switch the rent-a-car out for one with a working adapter. I busted over to the airport in my beachwear only to be met with the most incompetent computer illiterate AVIS person ever. I stood in the scantily clad cover up for over an hour because "technically" I should be driving with license on hand, whereby he stipped me of the car. So there I stood with no phone, no car, no money, no id, no friends, and no one knew where I was. As I had just been relieved for not encountering a Christmas airport nightmare like so many of my friends, there I stood in the Key West Airport stranded in my bikini on Christmas. An hour and a half later Johnny grew a heart and issued me a car with a working adapter to charge my phone and drive home to my Christmas dinner.
Roast beast for our Christmas feast! With cheesey potatoes to die for!
I love snail mail! I love notecards! I love snail mail notecards!
Better late than never, post marked December 24th for all 24 cards!
I will NEVER do customized Christmas cards again! 4 different versions with no one card the same and contained photos especially customized to the sender!

2 comments:
Hahaha, you stripped before they took your license! And the pig looks hideous! But I love that your diet blows you away now, cuz you're so thin that the wind could literally blow you away. Hahaha, like that one time we went up to Angel's Landing in the 100 mph wind and almost blew off! Yeah, you could blow away now...
BAHAHAHA! I was just thinking what a fabulous Christmas you must have had in sunny weather and a bikini, out by the pool (which by the way you look fabulous!) until I read the whole post. Is it just me, or do we both tend to land ourselves in the most stylish predicaments?
Post a Comment