Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BITE ME

"WOW, you have really good veins!"
"You must love that David Archie-lettie kid then."
"Take a powerade, take some cookies, take my number, take a t-shirt."
"Can you live in the red rocks in Utah?"
"I wish everyone had veins like you."
"Call this number if you happen to discover you are pregnant."
"You are our first chaste donor in a long time. Good job. Your parents must be proud but not your boyfriend."
"You have good blood, Edward would probably agree."
"Smart people read books, good thing you brought one."
"Really? You look Asian."
"You seem skinny, why are you wearing a tent?"
"I know I saw you in Miami. Do you like the disco?"
"You saved three lives today, no doubt Key West needs it."
"Drink lots of liquids, alcohol counts too."


The professionalism in this town is exhibited in the blurbs noted throughout the donating process. I contributed to man kind today, saving three Key West lives via my blood. Although, the above quotations wouldn't reveal this act. It was one of the oddest experiences ever but nothing less would astound me from this town.



Me and my "Be nice to me I donated blood" sticker and purple bandage


*P.S. I admit I saw Twilight opening night, have read half the books, and am not a hater.

3 comments:

Dezi & Brock said...

Hahaha, what's their definition of chaste??! Hahaha, just kidding!

Anonymous said...

I heart how you put in SMALL caption that you saw Twilight and you're not a hater....

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!