Thursday, November 27, 2008

-946

I am trying to be THANKFUL for undelete.com and officerecovery.com for this ONE picture it was able to recovery minus the 945 others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With no thanks given to Recycle Bin.


Our Thanksgiving at the 5 star hotel restaurant with a bale of hay in the foyer?.

*note Uggs were worn ONLY because of a change in reservation which landed us tables outside and the AC froze my feet off all day.

Here are a few samples of what the "recovery" Thanksgiving pics looked like...

half Indians half messy room, love my 5'o clock shadow!

half Indian faces and jaws

we lost our feathers while yawning


magical no photoshop coloring

3 little Indians and half of a Lily Pulitzer ensemble

So being an "Indian" and all, I would think that would enable me to know what Indian's looked like. Not so, as exemplified in the headband I made and am wearing. Which could have easily been corrected by turning it 180 degrees but being the stubborn soul that I am, the head band moved 0 degrees. I simply stated to the white girls that Pocahontas wore it this way and it was her princess headdress. I proved the point by wearing it all day and even walking the streets of Key West to the parked car, twice.

Though I am absolutely thankful that no one heard all the explicatives and trash talk rumbling out of my mouth for an hour straight as a result of the -946.

2 comments:

Dezi & Brock said...

Nice feathers! You look way better than the other girls, you can even pull off construction paper with your outfits...

Nakki said...

I made the same outfit once...in kidnergartern :) lol Looks like fun!