Friday, November 21, 2008

IT'S OFFICAL...

I'M SELFISH!

in 21 days I'm getting on a plane to NYC instead of Utah. Compliments of Sprintair's $29 each way deal to LaGuardia (3 min. fr stockbroker boy) !!!!! Let the games, scheming, anticipation, excitement and itineraries begin! Although, I did inquire feedback from the 3 utmost sources in my life about this 24 hr decision. It was a unanimous vote to ditch them for Bendels, Bloomingdales, Ballets, Boys, and Buttercream cupcakes! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME! HO HO HO! Hopefully I won't be one.

5 comments:

Desi said...

um.... yeah you better not be a ho!!! and you better not see daniel!!! for sure not daniel!!! but have fun for me!!! nyc is the second best place to spend christmas!!! and we will see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

3 things:
1. Who is Daniel?
2. You say "Ho" like it's a bad thing.
3. I'm jealous!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hahahaha! you CRACK me up!!! that's so fun that you're spending christmas there! ROCK that city girl!

Dezi & Brock said...

You belong there, I'm so glad you decided to go!! And it's not like you need to go to the city to be a ho, the real you is a ho wherever you go, mo fo... Hahaha!

Nakki said...

Aww...Christmas in Rockafeller...precious. Is someone else that I'd like you to see going to be there? I hope so :) Oh, and killer deal on the flight. Much, MUCH cheaper than UT.