Monday, September 29, 2008

I SPY...

A WATER SPOUT!!

It was amazing, freaky, awesome, and scary! I beheld this wonder today in the sky as I observed all the tourists whipping out their Nikons. I was excited and awe struck before I learned it was basically a tornado in the water that could hit land anytime....and then I bolted back inside!

A POPPY!


Ohmy! I'm so ridiculously thrilled I have divulged the name of my unborn far far far away 10 billion years from now to come future adopted non-black jewish daughter! I love Poppy! It's perfect, still love it, want it, and going to have it! Don't try to talk me out of it Dezi/Desi. All in regards to my obsession Gossip Girls, love it, watch it! XOXO -B

2 comments:

Dezi & Brock said...

No comment! You know how me and my students feel about this name! The girl will be your daughter, not your PET!!! Hahaha! Sloppy Poppy b/c she'll be dirty! And brown! Moppy Poppy b/c of her fro! Oh wait, she won't be black! Hoppy Poppy b/c her flower headbands will bounce! Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Nakki said...

Wait. Did you take this picture your self? Wow. That would have been AWESOME to see. Mother Nature always wins.