Where in the world is Bre Sandiego?
My 5th grade extra credit is often reputed as Miss Worthen and Carmen Sandiego.
Miss Lynn should give me double extra credit for finalizing this blog at 2 in the morning instead of roughing it with the redneck bikers downtown.
I have given up the luxurious high end East Coast life (which according to the professional post I'm posing against is 1203 miles away) to live in the prodigious liberal Key West, the southern most point of the universe, in all aspects. I will cope/reside here for the proposed duration of 4 months. Anticipation was high but is dissipating slowly with each bedazzled man capri I behold.

3 comments:
Wooohooo!!! I can't wait! Bring it! If its anything like our Vegas fun, I'm sure we'll be in for a treat (I'm just glad you're blogging again!).
no fair! i'm so freaking jealous!!! that rocks girl!!
Hahaha, people have no idea what they're in for!! Start with the lesbian! That's the best part! Hahaha! And you get extra credit for life for even putting up with that shiz!!
Post a Comment