-Lizards...wtf! To me these reptilian creatures are shrunken dinosaurs...and I'm deathly freakishly scared of dinosaurs! Each day as I stroll to work I encounter these disgustly beasts darting to and fro across the sidewalk. They also tend to hide in the bushes near the beach chairs at the pool, causing an uncertain amount of anxiety as I keep my tan!
-Various odors. Everything from the putrid washed up sea articles to the daily stench of beer on Duval street, to the periodic unwavering apartment of rank. Also giving us a run for the money, Tila's forgotten anti-persperiant fragrance and her marijuana scented "incense"! We'll blossip about her later (blog+gossip=blossip).
So pretty much it's legit, I'm a hater, more so of humidity than any other thing in my life! Oh and hoodrats, she absolutely repluses me! These two aspects I severely detest and will not succomb to living by way of the East Coast. Humidity is humiliating! On my daily inquiry about the weather in the Keys I noted the humidity to be 95%! As Kylee would proclaim..."I WANT TO DIE!" This also confirmed and defended the sight of my hair today! Humidity also wreaks havoc upon my skin. Not only did I inherit my mothers rock hard nails but also her oily t-zone skin! Thus I am always SHINY. Which causes unsolicited remarks by co-workers that upon any high humidity days I look like I'm glowing and in love. Not so, though some would speculate and suggest other wise as I was counselled by DC to look at the "BIG" picture...whatever we only have 4x6 glossy's to look at! Haha big picture this!This is what humidity does to Key West Bre hair!
This is what humidity does to Key West donuts!
This is what humidity does to Key West pickles!
I'm very certain Hollie dropped the slippery jar because of all the moisture in the air.
*Please note the unsanitary conditions of our working environment...fridge via the toilet! *Also note neither of us bother to wear make up anymore to work!





2 comments:
HAHAHAH!!! WTF!!?? I was totally going to ask what she was doing in the bathroom with pickles??! HAHAHAHA!!!
I can't read it! You should change your font! And the white on pink was also hard to read. I had to highlight it to read it. Oh, and I'm glad you're blogging. WORD.
Post a Comment