

1: Christmas Pajamas. We've never had Christmas pj's before.
2: The Heaton's and their present pile, well LEXI'S present pile!
3: MOROCCAN OIL! I LOVE this stuff! It smells so good and works super good on your hair. It's a conditioner and shiner all in one. I got the BIG BOTTLE, cha-ching!, thanks Santa! And who wouldn't love a tiger print glass purse from a yard sale as a present?!
4: FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOMENT EVER! Lexi busted out her moves AND SINGING for Lady Gaga's "Poker Face"! Lexi: "puh puh puh pokah face"! Note: No one taught her this song, I guess her pre-school is just gangsta.
5: This year's Christmas was all about LEXI! She got more presents than EVERYONE combined. We spent some serious cash on this cutie. We downed atleast $200 on clothes for her. She has to be the best dressed at her pre-school/daycare with skinny jeans and all! They make baby skinny jeans!
6: New Years Party Dress
7: So excited to open presents! We had a present dance, which resembled running in place while rubbing our hands together signaling our greediness and yelling "PWESENTS"!
8: Instead of Christmas shopping, we got side tracked and picture posed for mirrors all day.
9: Aunt Nannon and Brebre not meaning to match
10: NAKKI K and I sans make up. She hooked me up with the best Christmas Eve cookies ever.

2 comments:
Haha, Shannon's your little twin, she totally planned it! haha j/k. I love Lexi! Oh my goodness you need to have kids already! She's spoiled!
Just don't forget to spoil when I have kids! This may be another 8 years, but yes! You can spoil my kids all you want! And really? Baby skinny jean? Pic please!
Post a Comment