Scenario: Woke up to surprisingly find everything covered in snow.
Yay! Begin singing the snow tune, "Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow" (in various octaves of course).
Stay cozy inside all day whilst annoying everyone with the snow tune.
Decide to finally venture out that night to obtain food.
Upon arrival outside the ice completely swept me off my feet.
My butt bit the dust, er snow in this case.
Upon falling I had erratically exposed a random high heel.
Then for the next 10 minutes I attempted to get into the car.
Right handed, left handed, both handed would not budge the door.
It was completely 100% FROZEN!
Moving on to the next car.
Same scenario, same maneuvers, same problem...
Second car was FROZEN too!
OhMyGosh!
I ran inside proclaiming i had found a high heel and the car doors were FROZEN!
Pull harder and put your body/booty into it were the suggestions.
Attempt #2 produced the same outcome minus one freshly manicured nail.
Finally relenting to starvation and a notion that the sun could melt it tomorrow.
Until a strange voice from the darkness boomed "UNLOCK YOUR DOORS"!
Whatever creepy person in the shadows stalking me, pretty sure I did that first!
Beep Beep.
I unlocked the doors again so creepy person could see the doors were really FROZEN!
Utilizing the 2 handed booty pull the door sprung open.
OMG! WTF! IMA DA!
However, I was not disconcerted with the fact that there was a creeper watching me but that I indeed in fact looked stupid infront of said creeper.
Flushed with extreme embarrassment I timidly confessed a "THANKS!" while shrinking away into unlocked car, all in order to go purchase chocolate covered cinnamon gummy bears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Stories like this make me laugh out loud and miss you even more!!!
Hahahaha!!! I love it! You crack me up! You're flippin' hilarious! I can totally imagine you doing this!
You now have me questioning every time I poured hot water on my "FROZEN" car doors, to melt the ice so I could open the door. Hmm.
real.
That's so funny! My doors really do freeze shut, every frickin day!!!! miss you!
Post a Comment