As seen on TV...25 X's bigger! (not me, the cupcake!)
THE CUPCAKE COLOSSUS
This is even better than the one at Lagoon!
I've tried and tested the following:
BUMPITS- nice attempt to achieve "the Utah poof" but my oh so large cranium wasn't quite accommodating. It also did not give a very round effect on top, it was more like a mountain pointy top. Though it did stay in surprisingly well by itself without bobby pins or clips. Useage: once. STRAP PERFECT- absolutely perfect for the summer wardrobe and totally does in fact give you a lift! Though it was difficult to maneuver on by yourself. Useage: once (I got it at the very end of the summer).
SPACE BAGS- LOVE! My life saver when I moved back from Connecticut with all my bulky winter wardrobe. It will not hold all of what the picture claims on the box, nor will it be as flat as shown. BUT it does save plenty of space. The plastic bags also did not rip or tear. Usage: once. 1 year later all my stuff is still space savers packed tightly in a box.
BIG TOP CUPCAKE or COLOSSAL CUPCAKE- I had my doubts after opening the box to find NO directions, nor the book of decorating tips! To make matters worse I googled it and came upon the product review, where not many were satisfied. But it worked out pretty well after an HOUR of cooking and an hour of freezing. Usage: once, hopefully more to come. Thanks Heatons!
WONDER HANGER- my mom utilizes this for all her scrubs and it works like a charm! Very sturdy and does not break or sag.
MY WISHLIST:
Pedi-eggSmooth away- I even prepped my legs for this by not shaving for 3 months, only to find out it wasn't one of my Christmas presents.
Perfect brownie
Jupiter Jack
iTeeze
What are your favorite products? Do they work?



3 comments:
I have a pedi-egg for my feet and I've actually really enjoyed it (if that's possible). Two thumbs up, except that it's weird you're shaving callouses.
I am also a reluctant fan of the magic bullet due to my laziness about washing the blender.
Oh my gosh, my mouth totally salivated, like Pavlov's dogs, when I saw that huge cupcake. It looks amazing!! I haven't tried anything on tv, b/c we don't have one and never watch anything. We don't have friends either, at least not really. Nowhere to watch! So, I have no updates on any products, sorry.
DID we even eat that cupcake? I double dog dare you to eat that wHOLE cupcake...
Post a Comment