RAWR Elle! Just in case you were wondering she didn't win.
But she did win the best bootay award unanimously from the guys in front of us! Unfortunately, this was the only on stage pic I snapped because she walks too fast in those hooker heels.
for Facebook to furnish my photo stealing (and stalking) abilities.
James and I were evidently outta place in the mix of Affliction shirts and horrendously bedazzled jeans and belts! I presume most of them watch Good Things Utah for style tips.
Nonetheless, I absolutely LOVE Elle and fully support her in all her capricious endeavors! When she has a goal (or a guy for that matter) she zones in 100%! This rock star knocked off 30 pds, ate NO carbs, grinded 3-5 hrs daily at the gym (dezi get your mind out of the gutter!), walked 2 hours a day on an incline!! Between Dezi's wedding (late July) , my birthday (late August) , and the competition (October) her transformation was astounding! GOOD JOB ELLE! Go eat something!
My $15 favorites of the 4 hour night were the choreographed music/muscle poses, the blue velvet banana hammock, and most notably the THRILLER number performed by the only guy in competition WITHOUT muscles! I. DIE. So OOC! (out of control)



4 comments:
Yessss!!!! You forgot to mention the pirate and the hiking boots! Seriously why am I so pale! I need some tanning tips! Elle rocked the competition! She looked good, not sickly like a lot of the girls. And I still think about that trophy girls arms, I want them! RAWR!
HAHAHAHA! I did not think dirty! I can't believe this! I am so happy that Elle still looks like a woman! That one lady was scary to me! Her jock strap looked so wierd and I expected a bulge in it like the mens jock straps! the tiny strip just made me wanna barf! AAAHHH! This post makes me nervous! I'm gonna go eat something for all of them! (And I did barf a little in my mouth with the black strap one... gross. so gross.)
Ah! I can't believe you got to go to the competition!!! Who watches these things that doesn't know someone competing? Was it boring? I seriously thought Elle's was superimposed on those shots you stole. Fake what? & WHERE do you buy a suit like that?!? Seriously! Can't believe how disciplined she can be. I need some restraint!
I MISSED IT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! Come on, guys! Invite me next time!! I'm an Elle fan, too!!!
Post a Comment