Saturday, October 17, 2009

WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW

Armed and ready for some action (literally)!

Pulverized our enemy.

Our ammo.

Dead eye.

Mom, Lexi & Dora could play this game for hours.
Night night. zzzzz. ahh! wake up! Night night. zzzz. ahh! wake up!

Lexi & Dirt playing in the dirt. She isn't too fond of Kurt and calls him Dirt! haha. Every time she sees him she hits him and says "DIRT NICE"! And look at her cowboy boots! so cute!

Tony has totally integrated into the family, thus his Indian shirt!

Lexi and Wade. She calls him VVVADE while giving him mean looks!

She totally copied my Urban sunglasses! But not my Halloween sticker!


Stylin the new ear muffs.


Mags, Bwee bwee, and Lexi.

These Lil Mag Lucky Jeans have been my faithful friend for 5 years! I will wear them to shreds, as you can tell! LOVE THEM! They are my own weight watchers. They are a terrific gauge of whether I'm fat or skinny. Currently the gauge is hovering towards fat.

Oh yeah we shot guns too. Shot guns, rifles, semi-automatics, jk I don't know what it's called but those pictures weren't nearly as interesting.


SEE YA NEXT TRIP.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to be adopted into your family.
Second I think your hovering towards a fabulous ass in those jeans.
Third why can't I have fun creative posts like you?
Give me lessons.

Dezi & Brock said...

Haha, I was totally interested in the guns! And I love Lexi! Oh my she's so stinkin cute and I love how you imitate her! It's funny! And makes her lifelike