Monday, October 26, 2009

eFFer's!

My attempt to be F-word Fabulous pumpkin cutter.

I kinda Failed at making the double F Fit tightly together.

But you Fashionista's get the jist of it.

OOOOOOOHHH!!

AAAAHHH!!

Whomever comments Fastest First on what the F's stand For will get a Freaking Fabulous prize package From yours truely. And I absolutely send FABULOUS packages via postal mail! Just ask all my postal old lady besties around the US. I'm a Frequent supporter and sender of snail mail.

7 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I'm so intrigued!
My guess is Friends Forever, ala the standard BFF line repeated over and over in our yearbooks.

Dezi & Brock said...

AAAHHH! Uh, f-word freaks from fendy England?? If this is a fashion logo then it's not fair cuz you haven't taught me it. And you do send fabulous packages--the BEST ever.

Raven said...

I think it stands for Fashion Finder but I could be way wrong. I think every girl wants or should want to be a Fashion Finder b/c we want to stay in fashion or better yet, be ahead of the current trends!

Anonymous said...

fendi.

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit. I need a bree spree soon!
Plus only you could make a pumpkin fashionable.
Nice work girly

BRE said...

Awesome! anonymous won! so that means i don't have to send anything right? But i will cause the post stated fastest first. And not right answer first. And because lynds is a lawyer. And you don't want to argue with that. so lynds gmail me your addy for an eFFing Fabulous Halloween parcel post.
and this is what i was trying to portray girls...

http://www.fashion-forum.org/images/designers/fendi-logo.jpg

thanks for playing.

Nakki said...

Fendi? I was thinking "Final Fantasy," or "Flash Forward." But mostly because I know how much you play video games and watch that tv show. Do I get a consolation prize now? ;)