Saturday, March 8, 2008

AUNTIE BRE BRE

I am finally an AUNT! Alexia Rae Heaton was born on January 1, 2008. Unfortunately, I have been MIA living on the east coast thereby omitted from all the hype and hoopla! So after an extremely sullen phone call with my mother concerning my absence in Alexia's life, I confirmed to rack up another 12 points on my JetBlue frequent flyer. Alexia needed to know Aunt Bre was much more than an invisible Santa Claus frequently sending gifts in the mail.







I love being an aunt to the most adorable baby girl in the world! Not only do I regard only myself on major shopping excursions but now Alexia as well. But I do find it hard to surmise that for something so small that the price tag would be so great! I don't like being upstaged in my duds, especially when her outfit begins to cost more than mine. She already has racked up quite a shoe collection. Though, despite her fathers rugged wishes, I have introduced her into the world of designer duds, outfitting her with Tommy, Ralph Lauren, Juicy, Calvin, Guess, and many more to come! Haha, hey she's not my kid, and that's what aunts do...spoil them rotten and then give them back!

4 comments:

Nakki said...

She's DARLING. You need one of your own! :) WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?A

Dezi & Brock said...

You really need to put more pictures up of her!!

Dezi & Brock said...

Oh, and maybe you should blog about your weekend??? I'm sure there's plenty of people that would love to hear about it. :)

BRE said...

whatever dezi! i see you blogged about your weekend but failed to tell the most important slash exciting part! hahahaha! im sure EVERYONE would love it!