Tuesday, March 11, 2008

106 A. RICHARDS HALL


BYU ALUMNI FRESHMEN CO-EDS
(minus Elle, Jen, & of course Maurianne)

I love a good blast from the past memory every now and then, most noteably BYU ones. I enjoy the occasional trip to the Cougareat for a scoreboard grill and salad wrap, the ringing of the bells and BYU baseball. Though, I do not enjoy memories of my first B and the whole alphabet to follow, including the notorious E! Nor do I want to recall the frigid walks up to campus and back in the dark, or the elluded testing center, the gestapo, and of course the freshmen (sophmore-junior-senior) fifteen!
My most favorite BYU occasion albeit is the sporadic dinner dates with the old roomates from....106 A.Richards Hall. A semi-occasional gathering where we conjure up memories of 1 o'clock lunchs at the Eyring, Periodical "study" sessions/mate selection, road trips, and of course all of our "has beens". Throughout our rollercoaster ride of guys we meticulously organized and kept track by way of nick names. There are a plethora of labels that made the list and at any mention can make us drop to the floor with laughter. Yummy dave, gay pete, bryn-shrimp, dave fine tingey guy, sung, blockbuster jeremy boy, periodical boy, bevis, ansels overalls, the boone boys, just to name a few. So I was glad I was able squeeze in a dinner during my trip to Utah at Chiji's or Chili's (I always thought it was spelled with a 'J' because of that dang chili on the sign- ha yes I managed to graduate from BYU). Anyways, I've concluded we've managed to stay best friends, keep our looks, and last of all maintain our witty sense of humor....somethings never change.

Me, Jennie, Elle, and Jamey


Dezi, Jamey, Jennie, me

*hahaha just some random pics I found saved in my photobucket, and I do not claim that hairstyle/catastrophe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so...big!