MY LOVER
This fabulous Betsey Johnson carry on has been one of my latest obsessions for the past 5 months! I have been religiously watching this bag at TJMaxx waiting for an even further markdown from the steep so called clearanced price tag! I'm guilty of meticulously visiting every week, putting it over my shoulder and prancing over to the mirror for a cute visual. After giving it some love and a pat, I surreptitiously maneuver a fortress of homely and unsightly luggage around my glamorous carryall. 5 months later Betsey still sits in the same place with the same price, no other fashionista has yet to snatch her up. So out of empathy, love and pure selfishness, in an attempt to validate myself from materialistic things, I finally made the big purchase! Not a moment too soon as I make my journey back to Utah for the week, I will do it in style! I'm convinced Betsey can fit/hold everything I need for the trip as I attempt to pack just one carry on for my journey. Haha wish me luck. But now I'm seriously considering she needs a buddy for the trip, the new pink Ipod would be a great match!
MY LOVE
It was like love at first sight the moment I stepped into H&M on a cold January afternoon. It had just emerged from the backroom and I was the first to snatch it up not blinking an eye at the price tag. I still don't recall the precise charge but JLo says love don't cost a thing. It's my baby and goes everywhere with me, even if it doesn't match, now that's love!

4 comments:
You've always been a bag lady in my heart!
Found YOU!
Found ME... right under RACHELSMOMMY!
Off to a great start here in your world of blogging. Keep it up!
i luv it!!! when r u comin to utah! i miss u girl! tjmaxx is the bomb by the way :)
I LOVE that you experience the same "obsessions?" that I have. I'm in need of new luggage, althought I do love my $5 thrift shop find:) Oh, and remember my H&M story? Yeah, who knew they sold $100 leather bags...I sure didn't! Especially @ check out...and now the stitching's coming undone, after all it is H&M, ha, ha...
Post a Comment