Sunday, February 13, 2011

LO-LO-LO-VE.

LOVE that after YEARS I finally hit NYC with this girl!
And now I have a besti whom loves the city lights just as much as Bre!
Yes, we found a Wrangler/Native store in SoHo and couldn't resist, as we are from Emery County.

LOVE Dora's first professional hair cut and blow out.
I seriously couldn't contain my laughter the whole duration.
Who blows out a 3 year old's hair with gel and spray?

LOVE this 3 ft. $3 wonder of a man poster I snagged from DI.
I'm preparing myself for his final season and then baseball will be dead to me.

LOVE Bendels!  LOVE Bendels wellies!  EVERYONE LOVES these boots everywhere I go!
I will NEVER get tired of saying, "oh at Bendels in New York City"!

LOVE Sorel snow boots!  I'm not going lie, I bought these to be in the cool group at preschool.
Those tike's have some pretty decked out snow gear, now I can play with the best of them at recess.
Oh and I can truthfully use my phrase.."from a cute little shop in SoHo."

LOVE this is the only proof of my race.  As I totally got ripped off of the registration, I ran anyways. 
I "trained" for this thing as I BROKE my crotch in cycling, heart in yoga, booty in boot camp, fav ear phones on the treadmill, and shins on the elliptical.  So I was running with or without a number!  But my end numbers were GREAT as I beat my previous time by a couple minutes.  

LOVE myself!  As I was making these brownies it occurred to moi I'm AMAZING!
Hello, I'm baking brownies in a killer outfit with super hot 5" snake skin heels! 
Boo, you boys are gay!

LOVE this painting in the Met.  I need to find out the artist and what it's called as I didn't jot it down.
But I look at it and totally feel like this chick.  Your interpretations can decipher it so.

So have a LO-LO-LO-VE Valentines Day....with or without Ashlee Simpson.

3 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

You are seriously fabulous to begin with and maybe a little TOO fabulous with those boots!
My new dream in life is to go to NYC and shop with you.
Happy Valentine's Day :)
p.s. we need to have a pow wow at my apt. soon so you can catch me up on your romantic happenings.

Dezi & Brock said...

Wow! Amazing! I totally love both pairs of your boots! you always managed to get trendy outdoorish stuff. Didn't you hike Angel's Landing with me in a hot pink Camelback? Hahaha I LOVE it

Jennie Taylor said...

LOVE you! You crack me up. I need you to come give my closet a makeover. You game? Adorable preschool class, BTW.