CUTE CUTE CUTE....love the picture. Looks cold, but at least you can be cute instead of a sister missionary.
Hahaa, awesome! Seriously the BEST birthday yet. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! I NEED to go through mine and post soon....sooo many photos. I miss NYC. Seriously. Having. Withdraaaawls.
Go back Naco!! Clarence wants to meet you!! HAHAHA j/k I don't even know. Bre are those your sequined tights??! I can't stop thinking of them...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE....love the picture. Looks cold, but at least you can be cute instead of a sister missionary.
Hahaa, awesome! Seriously the BEST birthday yet. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! I NEED to go through mine and post soon....sooo many photos. I miss NYC. Seriously. Having. Withdraaaawls.
Go back Naco!! Clarence wants to meet you!! HAHAHA j/k I don't even know. Bre are those your sequined tights??! I can't stop thinking of them...
Post a Comment