Your Barbie Name is : Street-Walker Barbie
Thanks Ting Tings but "that's not my name"! They forget my name, they call me ho, they call me Stacey. They call me HO... apparently Barbie thinks I am. I heart Barbie! My mother gave me a Barbie inscribed shirt, I found my Barbie cereal watch, I made 2 Barbie quilts, my guy bestie sewed me a Barbie bag. I gave out secret admirer Barbie Valentines complete with balloons for crying out loud! All this named paraphernalia was not from my childhood either. I also was a total Barbie supporter during the Ken break up. And how does she repay me? By Pretty Woman'ing me on Facebook! I could fathom this if the quiz had a series of questions and the name was generated by your list of answers A B C or D. Then I would know where I went wrong but simply 'insert first and last name here' to process said name was a little harsh Barb! Why couldn't I be Fashionista Barbie or NYC Barbie or Skin cancer Barbie or Indian Barbie or Country Barbie or Boob Barbie or Fat Barbie or Mean Barbie or Bad Boy Magnet Barbie? I guess Street-Walker Barbie is better than Unemployed Barbie. At least I'm making some money but I will not be contributing it towards your alimony from Ken.


2 comments:
I heart Brianne because she quotes The TIngs Tings and Means Girls on her blog. MY FAVORITES!!!
"Maybe Jolisa, it's all the same. That's not my name"
YAY!!!!!
I will soooooooo move my ass to New York with your ass
That is too funny. Mine was "Unstable Barbie." What the crap! I thought my life was pretty stable but apparently not according to my name! lol
Post a Comment