YOU'RE A B*TCH!"
OMG we love you! You look so fetch! Call me! Let's totally hang out! YAY!
OMG we hate you! You look so gay! Please don't call! Let's not hang out! EWE!
HAHA! I LOVE our before (known) and after (unknown) facial snapshots! When I discovered this revelation on my camera it was ascertained that in fact, we are mean girls!
Together, my bff and I have mulled over this charge for days...HAVE WE BECOME MEANER? or worse yet cynical? Secretly we know we are mean but it has become apparent we can no longer tolerate people, places, things, or ideas that we once loved.
It was further confirmed today via text by someone who loves me... you're not being very nice and definitely not the cool fun Bre! Baffled because I wasn't even doing it on purpose, I thought my previous responses to him were completely nice/normal!
The culprit? Probably our fascination and word for word knowledge of the movie Mean Girls. Our natural witty sarcastic banter and our incredibly Miss Independent status. You can also throw in a few playa haters in the mix.
The evidence? We found ourselves doing and blurting the following:
-why is he/she still our friend?
-he/she is an idiot in that marriage!
-good thing I don't have to get married to learn that!
-so annoying I'm going to jump out of the car
-bailing on a "date" to find "hot chocolate"
-pretending to fall asleep/be sick/loose phone to avoid texting/talking response
-uncontrollable facial reactions
The list could go on and on but those are the most current, and within the last week, and the ones that I actually remember.
The solution? Our goal is to actually be nicer. Dezi is off to a good start. Whereas she is being totally nice letting Page guys go out with her. As I take baby steps and am going to burn Dezi the Katy Perry cd I ripped off from my sister.
AND I WANT MY PINK SHIRT BACK!
Girls I want my sh*t back! You know who you are! I'm so cool, everyone steals from me.
No, I'm not mean, promise.

4 comments:
Oh Blah. Nice is so overrated. I refuse!
Is that Dezi's arm or leg in the 1st pic...oh, and being mean's your thing. Like being boy crazy is Elle's thing...hahaha...j/k! You need to blog/document more of PHX trip!
Is Nacolynn saying that my arm is fat or that my leg is skinny??! Haha, I totally loved this! Be nice to people! And watch your language! You shouldn't say those words around ladies! Haha, teacher mode!
Yeah, so maybe i am your twin. Apparently I'm a mean girl without even realizing it either. I didn't think I was being mean, but honest & then that dumb girl freaked out on me & told the bishop, but if she thinks that's mean...wait until I do it purposely!!!
Post a Comment