Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEZI!!


I Y DEZI!
The greatest BFF ever!
28 memories for 28 years!!


  • She is a SPEED SCRABBLE bad ace & my biggest rival!
  • Our black books together we have dated every guy at BYU and his brother, and pretty much conquered Utah.

  • My first impression came from her introductory roommate letter from BYU...I wanted to move.

  • We have an addiction to Starbucks and occasionally cough syrup.

  • We can quote Mean Girls word for word and make it a habit to insert it into our everyday conversations.
  • She once put me up slash sold me into prostitiution so she could buy her COLT 44 SHOT GUN or something like unto that.


  • She is a nature girl and carries large knives where ever she goes...airports, jazz games, school.

  • I taught her the difference between Coach & Chanel, and various other designer symbols and take her to Nordstrom Rack. She teaches me outdoor labels and takes me to REI.

  • Week long spontaneous Canadian road trip navigating with only a simple atlas (keep in mind we could never find our way home from campus)


  • One time I taught her the world of baseball and she scammed me, never again! She does not like Chipper despite what she may say boys!
  • She played Pocahontas once naked with an Australian Plumber.

  • She enjoys rolling on the floor of my apt crashing into magazine baskets!

  • We love dollar theaters, redboxes, and matinees...we're cheap!
  • We are secretly competitive with each other in every single way but would absolutely deny it!

  • LOVE waking up to toasted shmeared strawberry cream cheese sesame seeded Einstein Bagels!

  • Spring Break in Cali, road trip to Mexico (twice in one day haha)

  • We shop for lingerie we have yet to use for our collection, so she says!

  • She absolutely won't eat candy or watch reality tv, except for that one time she ate skittles all day and we watched MTV for 5 hours straight!
  • We occasionally have 24 hour friends and then forget about them or get tattoos of their names on our belly.

  • She can get 65% on a test and brag about it by way of balloons.


  • A man eater by nature, she will steal yours, but will graciously return in 5 seconds because she is done with them. And she passes on her left overs to me!
  • Is absolutely gansta and thugged out in her car, music and all, and can dress like a boy.

  • Shoes, you don't copy shoes! We have never shared shoes before or knew we were the same shoe size until recently. I am jealous of her $5 baker sales abilities!

  • All of our numerous road trips and dj moments, especially running out of gas going down hill.

  • I'm flattered when she wears my clothes, haha for one they are too big and secondly too trendy. Especially the army pants and flip flops and I want my pink shirt back!


  • She is a running fiend! Don't ever honk at her, she will flip you off! Good thing I enticed her to get her first manicure in Connecticut!


  • We pull all nighters, this ability is dissipating slowly, but thanks to crystal lite energy drinks we are able to maintain it.


  • She flew all the way to New York and left trendy, now she can't be stopped wearing shirt dresses, pashmenas and all.


Of course 28 memories hardly does just for our amazing friendship and everlasting memories! Dezi is the greatest person I have met in my entire life! She is basically the greatest best friend and sister I could ever imagine to have! We are complete opposites in every imaginable way! Our constant daily multi-communicating (TEXTS, emails, myspace, facebook, and now blogs) is the set forth imminent destruction to any of our relationships, we need 24 hour spoiled attention! She never judges and always accepts me, even by way of attire and especially guys. We both have had our share of broken hearts and set backs but I relish in the fact that we are able to look past and experience the adventure in life! We live our life in the fast lane and stop for no one....haha maybe for a husband along the way. Though we don't forsee that transpiring anytime soon, maybe next month. Our slogan this year is "2008 the last year to date!" I'm not sure how we will be able to transition a husband or two into the picture but we gladly take on the challenge, together of course.

2 comments:

Dezi & Brock said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOOOOOOVVVE YOU!!! I swear I'm not the coolest friend anymore since it's taken me this long to read your blogs?!! I act like it's mine, and I hardly visit it!!! But i loooove looove loooove it!!! Hahahaha! This was by far the best birthday present ever! Come home already b/c I miss you sooo much! Every time I see a bikini I want to buy it, but I can't without you! So come home already!!

Unknown said...

that was the coolest thing i ever read. i love knowing that shes my sister! wow. what an awsome girl. shes lucky to have a friend like you too.