I'M ALIVE! It's been almost a year! I've been totally not in the mood nor interested in blogging until tonight, when randomly it popped into my head BLOG! And this is what I've been the most super excited or JAZZed about...
The only ones on the floor an hour and a half early apparently are me and Jason Terry.
I am sans date. I totally went by myself and said meet me there cause
pretty sure I won't be tardy to one of the most important events of the season.
Just give me my ticket and no one gets hurt. My date is with the Jazz.
So nice.
So nice.
Haha this is my favorite picture because I know Shann would LOVE it and we would laugh hysterically at Okur all night. If you don't know which one Okur is...get outta here!
Like kids in a candy shop.
I don't know if he was there to witness the fact I had row 4 seats or a date?
Basically it was UH-MAZING!
Kind of like the time in the 90's when Kurt and I had row 23 seats for the playoffs and got on the jumbo tron with his sign. There was no jumbo tron action, nor kiss cam (in reference to my date) but I did get stepped on by The Bear and tripped by a Jazz dancer.
And pretty sure I was on ESPN as the only girl standing up and hollering!
And pretty sure I was on ESPN as the only girl standing up and hollering!
After those experiences I don't think I can ever sit upper bowl again.
Especially since the midget Bear lives up there and he freaks me out!
No proof of the date but anyone who gets me row 4 tickets and doesn't even like the Jazz, pretty much trumps most guys...even if there was no kiss cam action.



3 comments:
YAY! I seriously need a weekly post from you. Now that I'm married I gotta live vicariously through you! Also we NEED to do Starbucks and chit chat about this date pronto. Keep blogging!
i am open! tell me when! cause i so wanna tell you all about the drama!
HAHAH...LOVED THE PIC! i'm on this secretly...hah, not really, but i can leave comments now.
Post a Comment