I have been meaning to do a post about my fabulously creative friend Kara for forever. I have been meaning to become like my fabulously creative friend Kara for forever. I tried once for Dezi's bridal shower and totally failed. I love Kara, she is so cute and her blogs are even cuter! All I can say is they are amazing and to die for, you have to check them out!


She is currently 1 of 5 runners up for the hostest with the mostest contest on facebook. Her circus party definitely out shines the competition by far!!! She's totally going to win the $300 spa package and so could you, if you vote! Here is how... http://karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-need-all-of-you.html


3 comments:
uh, she's pretty extreme! And you totally compete with her, my bridal shower was THE BESTESt, by far! The food was incredible, and the re-usable frosting for the wedding cake?? Seriously, you can't get any better than that!!
you rock! thanks for showing the love girly~!!!!! i do have a disclaimer though...bri was creative WAY before i was! i would go to her apartment and see AMAZING things!
I like u Bri. I think you're creative! I think wedding planning should be in your future.
Post a Comment