Given nickname "chuckles" because never one to back down on a Bre "Hey, lets..."competition, which is always followed by extreme chuckles! And cause he thinks I'm so funny.
Displayed card made in 5 minutes is attributed to our latest "hey, lets...have a competition reading a 500 page book". I chose 'The Time Travelers Wife' and he 'New Moon'. Thus the Bella.
Another "hey, lets...see who can ride the longest in the back of the truck laying down while it's raining. you go first, i'll time you by song length".
HAPPY B to the DAY BIG BOI!
Can you believe my baby bro is 20????!!!!!!!! It seems like yesterday I was stepping on his Jurassic Park dinosaurs and him locking my friends and I into my room with miles of string. From the age of sixth grade he has been taller, stronger, bigger, and gangsta than I!
Can you believe my baby bro is 20????!!!!!!!! It seems like yesterday I was stepping on his Jurassic Park dinosaurs and him locking my friends and I into my room with miles of string. From the age of sixth grade he has been taller, stronger, bigger, and gangsta than I!
Word to yo mama!
P.S I stole your CRUNK CD'S 1 and 2



2 comments:
Yay!! Happy Birthday! I hope Mok was there to celebrate with Edward, Bella and Jacob!!
HAHA....Chuckles secretly loves the Twilight book series as much as I do. I heart chuckles cuz we share in our trendy book made into movies obsession.
Post a Comment