My little mini me.
How she adores me.
And copies everything in sight.
We hardly ever fight.
We even have the same day of birth,
She is the only one that knows my wardrobe worth.
She steals and sneaks everything I buy,
Though we differ when it comes to a guy!
Prim and proper is what she seeks,
Lets face it she loves the geeks.
Both cougars true and blue.
Here is the one occasion where I copied you!
Now she has a blog about those she mocks,
So go ahead and give it some stalks!
peace
Breezy Jeezy


3 comments:
nice poem. have you thought of doing that as a career? think about it.
POEM=SO CUTE & BRILLIANT!
I can't wait to stalk your sister's blog.
WHAT!!?? I'm your twin/mini-me?? According to your friend nakki, you've done crazier things than me!! BYU alumni...I'm just a BYU drop out...you are way more hard core crazy than me.
Post a Comment